Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} Empty
PostSubject: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Blair stood by the bus stop, waiting for Nate. She hadn't been able to find him on the bus, so she'd figured that they'd just meet up here. Tapping her foot against the pole of the stop sign, she looked around for the French boy. She pulled her jacket over her dress more, the wind blowing against her bare legs.

Last edited by Blair Walker on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Nate smirked and snuck up behind Blair. "Boo," he whispered in her ear, waiting for her to freak out.

"Anyway, hey there. Where to, milady?" he asked with a lesser smirk on his face. "You look great by the way."

He wasn't wearing anything special. Just a nice shirt, jeans, and his favorite leather jacket. Really not special at all.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Blair jumped and screamed and turned around. "Don't do that!" She said, smiling at him nonetheless. "I dunno, where would you like to go?" She asked him, tucking a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. "And so do you." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Nate couldn't stop laughing as Blair screamed and berated him. "It was just in good fun, Blair. Relax. No Manson murderer's coming to get you. He's in prison, remember?" he said, shuddering slightly at the thought of the man who nearly killed them.

"Maybe just walk around and talk, I don't know. It'd be nice to get some fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Blair laughed with him. "I know..." She didn't go on when he talked about the murderer who had nearly killed them both. "Speaking of that, are you doing alright?" She asked him, biting her lip. "Sure," She said, grabbing his hand and they both began to walk around. "So, how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. My stomach's fine, hard as ever," Nate replied with a grin. "How's your head?"

He squeezed Blair's hand slightly and walked with her. "I've been good. Much better than I was two weeks ago. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 pm

"That's good." Blair said, smiling. "My head's been good...I get a lot of headaches, but it could have been worse." She said, turning to him. "Again, thank you."

She chuckled. "I've been pretty good, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hate headaches. They're the bane of my existence. Once, when I was a kid, I got one that was so bad that I had to go to the hospital. I had a concussion somehow. I think it was because Anais slammed my head in a door." Nate chucked. "You're welcome. Don't worry about it.

"That's good." He pulled his shirt down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Blair chuckled. "What a nice twin you have there." She said, shaking her head.

"I suppose." Blair said, smiling. "Hey, I have a question for you." Blair said, stopping her walk and turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm

"She usually is pretty nice. We were...five, I think. She didn't know I was following her inside, so it really wasn't her fault," Nate said with a shrug.

He quirked an eyebrow at Blair. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"Ah." Blair said with a nod.

"Okay, I had to write this essay for French class," Blair said to him, looking up when she felt a drop of water on her head. "Shit," She said, pulling him inside the nearest building. "Would you be able to listen to it if I read it to you? And tell me how it sounds?" She asked him, sitting down on one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Nate nodded. "Okay, and?" A drop of water fell on his face, then another one, and then another. Of course it had to rain now. Hadn't it rained enough already? He quirked an eyebrow as Blair pulled him into a motel. He sat next to her and said, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hey," She said, looking around. The lobby was empty except for a few staff members behind the desk. "Let's go sit in a room instead." Standing on her toes, she whispered up into his ear. "I think it's really ugly down here." She said, wrinkling her nose. Walking over to the desk, she asked for a room. After paying and getting the keys, she grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him into the elevator, going up to the second floor and walking into the room she'd gotten.

"Alright," Blair said, taking off her jacket and setting that down on a bench right by the door. Looking through her purse, she found the notepad with her essay written on it. Sitting down on the couch, she looked over at Nate. "Come on," She said, waiting for him to sit down next to her."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 pm

"Alright, alright." Nate chuckled as Blair whispered that the lobby was ugly. Personally, he thought it was okay. Blair grabbed his hand after paying and getting the keys and dragged him to the elevator. "Someone's excited."

He sat next to her on the couch and said, "Okay, now for that essay?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"Alright," Blair said, clearing her throat and beginning to read off the yellow pad of legal paper.

"Comment heureuse certaine o'er quelques autres peut être!
Grâce à Athènes, je suis pensé comme juste comme elle.
Mais quoi? Démétrius pense pas ainsi;
Il ne saura pas ce que tout mais il ne savent.
Et comme il se trompe, radoteur sur les yeux Hermia,
J'ai donc, en admirant ses qualités.
Les choses de base et vil, tenant pas la quantité,
L'amour peut transposer à la forme et la dignité.
L'amour ne regarde pas avec les yeux, mais avec l'esprit,
Et Cupidon ailé est donc peinte aveugle.
Ni l'esprit a l'amour de tout goût jugement;
Ailes, et pas d'yeux, figure la hâte unheedy.
Et l'amour est donc dit être un enfant,
Parce que dans le choix, il est si souvent trompé.
Comme les garçons facétieux dans le jeu se parjurer,
Donc l'Amour garçon est faux partout.
Pour Démétrius ere regardait eyne Hermia,
Il a salué le bas serments qu'il avait seulement la mienne;
Et quand cette grêle un peu de chaleur à partir Hermia feutre,
Donc, il dissout, et show'rs des serments ne fondent.
Je vais aller lui dire de vol Hermia foire.
Ensuite, pour le bois, il demain soir
Poursuivre son, et pour ce renseignement
Si je dois remercier, c'est une dépense cher.
Mais ici veut dire que je enrichir ma douleur,
Pour avoir sa vue là, et retour."

Blair finished and turned to look up at Nate. "Well?" She asked him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

He listened to her speak, his eyes closing slightly. Her voice was so melodic and she spoke French with an almost perfect accent. He recognized it somehow. Shakespeare, wasn't it?

Damn Anais forcing him to read it.

Before he knew what he was doing, he brushed his lips against Blair's and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Blair glanced up at Nate and he'd kissed her. Having no objection (after all, he was a very attractive French boy), she kissed him back, leaning into the kiss. She nipped at his bottom lip and poked his lips with her tongue, resting her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Nate let her tongue in and touched it with his. He pulled Blair onto his lap and stood up, holding her up.

He staggered over to the bed and lowered her onto the sheets before kissing her neck and down.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Blair 'French' kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around her neck as he lifted her over to the bed, moaning when he kissed her neck and down. She slid her hands down to his waist, slowly inching up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Nate reached under Blair's dress and hooked a finger to the edge of her panties. He groaned and twitched inside his jeans. This was not good for him.

He lifted off his shirt completely and worked on his belt. "Goddammit," he muttered under his breath. He finally got it unbuckled and unzipped his jeans. He kicked them off and kissed Blair's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Blair shivered when he grabbed onto ther panties. Sitting up momentarily, she reached for the zipper of her dress and undid that, kicking it to the ground. Blair smirked when he took off his clothes as well. Reaching for his boxers, she grabbed onto the waistband as he kissed her shoulder. "Mmm..." She moaned quietly, pressing her lips up against his ear, whispering into his ear. "Vous êtes très sexy, je suis vraiment apprécier cela." She smirked slightly, beginning to pull down his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Nate shivered as Blair took off her dress. He unclasped her bra and kissed the valley between her breasts. "Tu es belle mais. Beaucoup plus que les autres filles," he whispered back.

As she pulled down his boxers, he pulled down her panties. He brushed his lips against the side of her knee. It was actually a very sensitive spot and had given him many a reaction before.

He grunted and pulled down her panties all the way. "I need you right now."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 am

Blair shivered again, her cheeks turning slightly pink at his compliment. "Merci." She thanked, kissing his lips softly. She felt a cold air pass between her legs when Nate pulled off her black panties. Tossing them aside, she moaned quietly when he kissed the side of her knee. "You're good," She whispered.

Blair smirked, laying down on top of him. "Go for it." She whispered, wetness forming between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 am

"Vous êtes les bienvenus," Nate said with a chuckle. He toyed with Blair's hair as she kissed him.

He smirked and pulled down his boxers before she lay on top of him. He flipped them over and said, "No, I don't think so." He positioned himself at her entrance before thrusting deeply with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 am

Blair frowned slightly when he flipped them over. She waited for him to thrust into her, letting out a moan when he did, bucking her hips up to meet his. "Nate..." She breathed, gripping onto
his shoulders as he continued to thrust into her. For once, she actually liked being on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next