Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) Empty
PostSubject: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Blair paced her dormitory nervously. She hadn't bothered to take off her pajamas from that morning, and was still in a sweatshirt and shorts. She was beyond nervous and her legs were practically shaking. He'd eyes were red and puffy and her hair was a mess. Blair was exhausted beyond belief but would not sleep until Nate showed up. Hell, she couldn't sleep at all. Where was Nate, by the way? Why was he late?
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Nate knocked on Blair's dorm's door, wondering why she'd wanted him here.

The only reason he was late was because he was held up by some kid who decided to step in front of him and cuss him out. Weird.

"Blair?" he called. "Blair, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Blair heard someone at the door and jumped up to answer it. Opening the door, she saw Nate and resisted the urge to hug him. Biting her lip, she pulled him inside, shutting the door behind them. "I have something to tell you," Blair said, grabbing his hand and holding it because she needed something to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Nate raised his eyebrows at Blair. She was never like this- ever.

"You okay?" he asked as she pulled him inside. He was confused, more confused than he'd ever been in his entire lifetime.

His eyes widened as she said she had something to tell him. "What is it?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 am

"I'm not okay." She said honestly, which was something she never did. Even when she wasnt okay, she would never tell anyone that. Blair bit her lip, gripping his hand tightly. "I...I..." She trailed off. Sighing, she pulled him into the bathroom, gesturing to the three positive pregnancy tests that lay on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 am

Nate quirked an eyebrow. This was definitely weird. Blair held his hand tightly and pulled him into the bathroom.

His eyes settled upon three positive pregnancy tests.

He was right.

"So you're p-pregnant?" he asked, stuttering slightly. "Is it mine?" He had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 am

Blair nodded subtly as a yes to both of his questions. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried not to sob again, although a few tears did fall down her face. "I'm so sorry." Was all she could manage to say as she did start to sob. "It's all my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 am

Nate had no clue what to say.

Blair was pregnant.

The baby was his.

He believed her. He looked at her with curious eyes. He could understand why she was crying, really, he could.

He wrapped her in his arms and rested his chin atop her head. "Shh," he whispered, trying to comfort her. "If anything, it was my fault. Don't be sorry. I took advantage of you. I'm the one who should be sorry." He kissed her forehead and smiled. "W- You'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 am

Blair wrapped her arms around Nate, crying into his shoulder. She shook her her head and looked up at him. "It's not your fault." Blair said to him, "I...I'm not a daisy, I c-could have said something that....that night. I-I wanted t-to....to sleep w-with you." She stuttered, more years streaming down her face. "Y-you don't need to apologize for something that...that you didn't do." Blair shook her head when he told her she'd be okay. "M-my dad will murder me!" Blair exclaimed, starting to cry harder. "It's not going to be okay, Nate, i-it's really not."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Nate sighed. "Yeah it is. I didn't bother using or getting a condom or anything. And I didn't ask if you were on the pill or any birth control at all. I wanted to sleep with you too. But really, we're both at fault- mostly me." He held Blair tighter. "No, he'll probably kill me. Listen- I'm not about to let you go through this alone. Listen to me Blair! I'll take care of you and the baby if you let me. If I can do that, we'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Blair hugged him as tightly as she could. She needed something to hold on to, and Nate was all he had. "I won't let my dad lay a hand on you." Blair murmured quietly, wiping tears off her eyes. Her eyes widened when Nate went on. "Y-you'll stay with me?" She asked him. She didn't deserve it, but she was glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Nate ran a hand through Blair's hair and chuckled. "I'd rather he hurt me than you. I doubt he'll really hurt you or anything like that though. Now, my parents on the other hand will fucking skin me alive," he said, laughing. Why was he laughing though? This wasn't the right time to be laughing. "You're pregnant with my kid. Of course I'm staying with you."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Blair smiled faintly at his attempt of a joke. "I hope not," She said honestly. Blair pressed her forehead up against his, taking a deep breath. Thank god he would stay with her. Even though she wouldn't admit it, she wouldn't be able to go through it alone. She pressed her lips up against his, but she didn't hang on long. "Thank you. So much." Blair murmured.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm

"Believe me, I hope not too," Nate replied, a bit grim. He didn't want either of them to get in trouble- but of course, it'd happen. Not like they hadn't gotten into a lot of trouble before.

They still had detention for the Manson house thing.

As Blair pressed her lips to his, he held her chin up and kissed back. "Don't thank me. I got you into this mess. I'm going to be there whether you like it or not," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Blair smiled weakly. "I like it." She said with a smile. Blair held him tightly, never wanting to let go. Taking a deep breath, she pulled back slightly. "Nate, I'm not giving it up for adoption." Blair said truthfully. Her mother had left when she was two months, and not having her there had been hard enough. She couldn't imagine not having both real parents.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Nate smiled back at Blair. He wasn't going to be some loser and just kick her to the curb to have that baby alone. No, he was raised better than that.

He knitted his eyebrows slightly. "Then what are you going to do? Are we keeping it or...?" He trailed off, not wanting to say the word abortion. He didn't like it.

But really, it wasn't his choice.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Blair shook her head at Nate. "I-I don't think I'm going to get an abortion." The reason that saying this troubled her was because that if her dad found out, the odds of him making her get one were very high. Sighing, she looked back up at Nate. "I kind of want to keep it." Blair said. "But if I keep it I'll have to move out from my dad's place, I won't be able to go to college, and I won't be able to do anything for a while."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Nate was thoroughly confused. "You don't think?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "If you do, it'll be-" He swallowed the lump in his throat. "It'll be okay with me since it's your choice."

He thought fast. "You know, you could move in with me if you wanted. There's lots of extra room and my parents won't mind an extra person...or two. They'll be pretty upset at first, but they'll get over it. We'll find a college for you, don't worry. We'll make it work. Babysitting, anything. Just know that I'll be there for you and the baby, no matter what you choose, okay?" He needed to make this known to Blair. He wanted their kid to have both parents if they kept it.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

She bit her lip. "It's our choice, Nate. We'll figure this out together. I don't want it to be my decision only." Blair said.

Blair sighed. "I don't want to bother your parents. My friend's dad owns an apartment complex in Manhattan, maybe I could get an apartment there and go to one of the colleges in the city." Blair said, trying to think of ways to solve this. "A-and my housekeeper, she loves children. She could nanny while I was at school." Blair stopped herself, realizing how far ahead she was thinking. Sighing, she sat down at the end of her bed, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Nate smiled as Blair said it was both their choice. "Okay, I can live with that," he said with a grin.

"Hmm. That'd be good. My family's in New York City. Have you thought NYU?" he asked. He'd thought about going to NYU, but his grades were so low.... He'd have to pass everything now. Or he could go to a community college. "That sounds good."

He raised his eyebrows as Blair sat on the bed. He sat next to her and just held her in his arms. "We'll be alright, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Blair shrugged. "I've barely thought about college. I grew up there, so I know the place well and NYU would be a good choice." Blair sighed. "Now the question is if I can get in or not." Blair sighed. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. Her cell phone began to ring, and Blair's heart dropped to her stomach when she saw that it was her dad.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

"Huh. Well, better start thinking now. If you can't get into NYU, I'm sure you can get into a community college or something," Nate replied with a small shrug.

Blair's cell rang and Nate's eyes widened. The word Dad was on the screen.

FUCK.

"You should probably pick that up."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Blair reached for the phone, holding it up to her ear.

"Hello?" Blair answered, trying not to sound nervous.

"Hello Blair," Her dad responded. "I don't have a lot of time to talk, but could you please tell Rachel that the cottages she needs will be ready in a month?"

Blair took a deep breath when she realized that was all he wanted. "Sure, dad."

"Thank you, dear." Her father stopped for a moment before going on. "So how have you been, Blair? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"I-I've been really busy." Blair improvised, trying not to let the nerves show in her voice.

"School hard?"

"Yes." Blair replied with a small laugh, knowing her father would believe that.

"Alright, I have to go into my meeting now. Have a good day, dear. I love you."

"Love you too, dad." Blair said, hanging up and taking a deep breath, looking at Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Nate watched Blair with wide eyes. He quirked an eyebrow when she hung up without telling her father anything.

"You have to tell him, Blair. As soon as possible. I'm going to tell my parents later. Or tomorrow," he said with a sigh.

He really messed up this time.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Blair bit her lip and shook her head, feeling tears well up onion her eyes again. "I-I can't." Blair said, a sharp pang hitting her head. "Ow!" Blair exclaimed, moving her hand up to her head. She hadn't had a bad headache in weeks. She reached for her purse and grabbed the pills, swallowing one and turning back to Nate. "I-I can't tell him..." Blair murmured, a few tears falling down her face. "I don't know how..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next