Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Not So Nice To Meet You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

Hometown : LA

Not So Nice To Meet You  Empty
PostSubject: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Melissa walked into the Japanese restaurant, tying her dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and unbuttoning her Burberry coat. Sitting down at the bar, she ordered a Japanese soda and waited impatiently. I mean really, it couldn't take that long. She wished she could order wine, but she'd have to sweet talk the waiter into that later. She needed it. Her life was falling apart at the seams. Blair and her weren't speaking, and she'd just broken up with Matt. Unbuttoning the top few buttons on her silk blouse, she fanned herself. It was always hot in this restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Jennifer walked into the Japanese restaurant, with her hands in the pockets of her vest. She was thinking very hard about something, and before she even realized it she was standing in the Japanese restaurant. I smiled as I recognized it. "Kon'nichiwa Ikuto-san!" I said in Japanese, still smiling. "Watashi wa sake o chūmon dekimasu ka?" I asked, sitting down at the bar. A few seats away a girl sat. She seemed like one of the girls of the academy, right? As I got my sake, I quickly said "Arigatō." before turning towards you, and asking: "Hey. You're from Manson academy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Melissa remained emotionless as the man brought her her soda. Taking a sip, she heard her name addressed and looked up. "Yes," She said, crossing her legs. "Melissa Vasquez. You?" She asked, turning to one of the bartenders and smiling. She still wanted the wine.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Jennifer looked at the girl. She seemed like a bitch to me, maybe she was... Melissa Vasquez, I recoginzed that name, I just couldn't remember why I did. I nodded. "Jennifer Nicolson." I saw you turning and smiling to one of the bartenders. "Ehm, may I ask what you are doing?" I raised my eyebrows. "You can try to flirt with him, but I don't really think that it'd work. What do you want?" I asked, slightly sighing.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 pm

"Nice to meet you." Melissa said quietly, taking another sip of her soda. Not really, she thought to herself. "You're a sophomore, right?" She asked, trying to recognize the name. She knew it, she just couldn't remember how.

Melissa turned sharply to the girl when she asked her what she was doing. "I'm fine, thank you." She replied coolly. Then it hit her. This was Matt's new girlfriend.

"You're dating Matthew Westin, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Jennifer nodded. "Yeah, nice to meet you too." I tried to be nice, though it wasn't really easy if she wasn't going to be nice to me... I took a sip of my sake, which I haven't touched yet. As she asked me if I was a sophomore, I slightly chuckled. "No, I'm not. I'm a junior." I couldn't decide whether she asked me if I was a sophomore to annoy me, or that she really thought that...

I slightly raised my eyebrows as you sharply turned to me. "Sure.", I answered. Then suddenly something changed in her eyes. After a few seconds she asked me the question which changed her.

"Dating? Ehm... No, we're.. We're just friends..." I said, slightly hesitating.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"Ah," Melissa said, nodding and taking another sip of her soda. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, trying to remember some Japanese. Considering she'd been to Japan only a few times, her Japanese was poor, compared to her French or Spanish. She decided just to blow off the wine. She'd try later. Maybe just go up to the dorm, Blair was sure to have some. Then again, she couldn't.

"Just friends?" Melissa asked, trying not to snort into her drink. "I heard you two were going to homecoming together." She said, holding back from being a huge bitch to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Jennifer was wondering what that "Ah," actually meant... Then I got really curious about what was going on in her mind. As she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she seemed hasty. Or was she like this because of my answer to her question?

I nodded. Homecoming. How did she know? Did Matthew tell her? "Yes we are. How do you know?" The way she looked at me that moment, she seemed like a huge bitch to me. Not that I really cared.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Melissa shrugged and smirk. "That's something everyone knows. Homecoming dates, I mean." She took a sip of her soda and pulled out her phone, which had started to ring. It was her mom. She pressed ignore and put it back into the pocket of her coat. "So, you're new this year, right?" Melissa asked. "Where're you from?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Jennifer nodded. "Well, then obviously I'm not a part of everyone." Then I looked back at you, and with raised eyebrows, I asked: "So, with who are you going?" As I finished my sake, I pushed my glass aside, and waited for you to answer. I nodded again as she asked my if I was new this year. "Yes I am. And I don't know where I'm originally from. I was raised in Spain, and then I traveled all the world. Untill I came here." Then I looked at you and asked: "And, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am

Melissa sighed and finished off her soda. She nodded interestingly at her talking. "Spain. I love it there, it's gorgeous." Melissa said, having been there a few times before. "I'm from Los Angeles," Melissa responded, getting another soda. Opening this one, she turned back to Jennifer. "So do you like it here do far?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Jennifer nodded and said: "Yeah, I do. Especially the people, most of them are so nice." Then, from the corner of my eye, I looked at you to see your reaction. "With who are you going to homecoming?" I got interested. Melissa didn't seem like the kind of girl who'd stay in her dorm, watching some movie. And then another question popped up in my head. "You seem like you know Matthew kinda well. How come?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Melissa took a sip and shrugged. "I'm not quite sure at the moment. I think I'm going with Maxwell Williams. But, knowing this place, dates can change thirty seconds before you walk in," Melissa said, crossing her legs.

She froze at the girl's next words. It took everything in Melissa not to laugh. "Why, I'm his ex-girlfriend." Melissa said coldly back to the other girl, taking another sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Jennifer nodded. Not quite sure... Hmm, she looked like the kind of girl who wanted to date every boy, and at the end she'd choose who to be her date. "Maxwell... Ah, the Sophomore, right?" I chuckled.
As Melissa told me that she was his ex-girlfriend, I raised my eyebrows. Though I wasn't really suprised, the only thing I could say was: "Really?", with the slightest bit of amazement. I looked at you, and saw your coldly looking back to me, and I wondered why she looked at me like that. But I tried to ignore it, because it was none of my business, right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:08 pm

"Yes," Melissa said, taking another sip of her soda. God, this was so unhealthy. If she was going to be drinking this many calories she might as well be doing it on something that was actually worth it, like that wine she'd forgotten to get.

"Yes, really," She shot back, coming out more coldly than she'd meant. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Jennifer smiled. "Oh yeah, he's cool. Cute kid, a very cute kid." I said, getting another sake. "I have only spoken to him once, but he was nice." Then I looked at you, with my eyes having a very light colour. Silver-eyed witch, one of her nicknames. "Don't hurt him, okay?" I got a very cold look, and my eyes made me kinda scary.

"Alright, alright. Chill." I said, taking a sip of my sake. It kind of started to annoy me that she was being that cold all the time. She could at least try to be nice towards me. Or was being that way because she didn't like the idea of me being with Matt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Nice To Meet You    Not So Nice To Meet You  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not So Nice To Meet You
Page 1 of 1