Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> Empty
PostSubject: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Alayce stood by the bus stop with a handful of other students. It was taking them to the town right before Ebonhale. She'd talked to Anais and they'd agreed to go together, they were going shopping and having dinner together. Alayce hadn't seen her red hair yet, but she kept an eye out for her in the group of people.

Last edited by Alayce Hansen on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Anais scanned the sea of people, looking for a certain brunette. She hadn't seen Alayce for too long and really wanted to see her again. "Alayce! Aly, where are you?" she called out. "I can't see you!"

She was nearly on the verge of panic. It was one thing to be in a strange place, but another thing to be in a strange place all by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"Anais?" Alayce called out, hearing the French girl. Pushing by a couple of people, she managed to catch a glimpse of the redhead and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the crowd. "Hey." Alayce said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"Aly!" Anais called out with a grin. She found her! Well, technically, Alayce found her. Whatever. The other girl grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the crowd. Anais hugged her and said, "Hi there. It's been far too long, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Alayce hugged Anais back. She couldn't help the butterflies that came in her stomach. It was nice to see her again, it'd been so long...

"It has been too long." Alayce said, smiling at Anais. "So, what do you want to go do?"
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Anais breathed deeply. The scent of Alayce's shampoo invaded her nostrils. She smelled really nice. Wait no, no, that's kind of stalker-ish.

Grinning, she asked, "Wanna go do some shopping? I need some new shoes."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"Sounds like fun." Alayce said, smiling and starting down the street. "I need a dress for the homecoming dance too, so if you don't mind I'd like to look for that." Alayce smiled at her. "So, Anais, how've you been?" She asked her, admiring Anais's red hair.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Anais smiled back and quickly followed Alayce down the street. "It should be." I wonder how she'd look in a strapless dress, she thought. She'd probably look really good. "Yeah, I'll help you find one. I need one too."

She shrugged. "I've been alright, I guess. I'm much better now. How about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh thanks, I'll help you look. There's a dress shop somewhere around here." Alayce said, pulling her jacket around tighter. "Are you excited for the dance?" She asked Anais.

"I'm doing alright." Alayce said, shrugging. "You were right, junior year is really hard."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Anais couldn't stop herself when she squealed. "Thanks! Oh god, this will be the best dance ever." She nodded at Alayce's question. "I was wondering if you would want to go with me to the dance. We could go as friends if you want..." she trailed off.

Chuckling, she asked, "Lots of tests already, right?" She put her hands in her pockets, trying to keep them warm. It was getting cold very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!" Alayce said, smiling. "That sounds like fun." Alayce grinned, trying not to sound too creepy or anything. Going to the dance with Anais, even as friends, would be fun...

"Loads." Alayce said, chuckling. "Oh look, here's the dress shop." She said, pointing to a store on the right and walking in.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

"God, I can't wait for it! I wonder who Homecoming Queen's going to be. Probably Blair," Anais said, rolling her eyes. Her eyes lit up as Alayce said it would be fun. "Awesome! I bet it'll be even more fun going together. Ugh, this is awesome. Just- damn."

She followed the other girl into the store and twirled. "Wow, this is so much bigger than the shops by Manson." She grabbed Alayce's hand and dragged her over to a rack with dresses. She pulled a dress from the rack and showed it to her. "I bet you'd look gorgeous in this."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"Probably." Alayce said, rolling her eyes. "She has been every year. I really hope it's someone else this year." Alayce sighed. "I'm excited." She smiled at Anais.

"I know, I love it." Alayce said, smiling. Anais showed her a purple dress that was strapless and looked beautiful.. "It's really pretty," Alayce smiled, grabbing a few more. Picking one off the rack, she handed it to Anais. "This one would look really nice with your hair," She said.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

"I don't even remember who all is running for Queen. Are going to run?" Anais asked. "You'd make a great Homecoming Queen."

She took in all of the dresses, looking for one for herself. "I'm glad you think so." Alayce handed her a beautiful red, strapless dress. She nearly gasped. "Oh god, I love that." She tentatively brushed her fingertips over the black ribbon before grabbing a couple more dresses. "Let's go try these on!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 pm

"I know Blair is, and I think her friend Melissa." Alayce said. "Oh thanks, I don't think I'm running though. Why bother? We all know Blair's going to win." Alayce rolled her eyes.

"Glad you do." Alayce said with a smile, walking over to the dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Anais sighed. "Why do they always run? I mean, it's like Blair always overpowers Melissa anyway. Like, she just can't win." She shook her head. "Maybe not. If they're the only ones running, I'm voting for Melissa."

As she and Alayce walked to the dressing rooms, she noticed that there was only one room left. "I- uh, there's only one. Maybe we could go in together," she said before she could stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Alayce chuckled. "Melissa's too stupid to care." She said smiling.

"Erm, alright." Alayce said, walking into the changing room with her dresses, holding the door out for Anais behind her
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm

"I guess so," Anais replied with a small smile.

She blushed a bit as she walked into the changing room. She turned her back to Alayce and undressed. The changing room was a bit crowded with the both of them inside. "I-uh, I don't really like to change in front of people," she whispered, a blush very obvious on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Alayce undressed quickly, slipping into the lavender dress Anais had picked out for her. "I understand." She said to Anais, trying not turn around and look at her. Taking her hair and pushing it off her back, Alayce reached for the zipper on the back of her dress but couldn't find it. "Erm...Anais, would you zip up the back of my dress?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Anais could see Alayce undress in the mirror and sheepishly looked down at the ground.

She was just about to shimmy into her dress when Alayce asked her to zip her dress up. Her breath caught in her throat. "Of course." She turned around and zipped it up slowly, trying to keep from pressing flush into the other girl's body. That would be very awkward.

Last edited by Anais Locke on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Alayce held her breath when Anais zipped up her dress. "Thanks," She said, glancing in the mirror. The dress looked really pretty, she loved it. Glancing again in the mirror, she saw Anais putting on her dress. Looking down, Alayce smoothed down the dress around her waist, playing with a strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Anais bit her lip. "You're very welcome."

She slipped on her dress and turned around to face Alayce's back. She looked in the mirror, and in one bold move, laced her arms around the girl's neck. "You look amazing in that dress, Aly," she whispered into her ear with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Alayce couldn't help the warmth that rushed through her body when Anais wrapped her arms around her neck. It felt...nice, she supposed.

"Thank you." Alayce said, smiling. "I really love it, you're great at picking out dresses. I think this is the one I'm going to wear." Alayce said, running her hands over it. "I like yours as well, it's really gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Anais pulled back and bit her lip, smiling at Alayce. "I'm glad you like it. Really? I don't think I'm that great at picking stuff out, but I'll take the compliment," she said with a wink. She bit her lip harder as Alayce ran her hands over her dress. "Good, you just look so good in that dress. It fits you well."

She giggled- wait what? She never did that! "Thanks! I think I'll wear this one, but I want to try on some more. Or maybe we could just pay for the dresses and go get some shoes."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

"Thank you." Alayce said smiling. "I love it, I really do. I'm wearing this one for sure."

"If you want to try on some more you can." Alayce said. That would be fun to watch, she thought. "Or we can go look for shoes." She didn't really care, since she knew what dress she was getting. "It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next