Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) Empty
PostSubject: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Alayce twirled around in her desk chair, propping her feet up on the desk and opening one of the books that had been on the shelves. It seemed like a love story, good enough to keep her busy for a while. Grabbing a blanket, she covered up her legs. The dorm was absolutely freezing. She heard the door open and turned her head to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 pm

I walked up the stairs, my long brown hair moving on my walking pace. The dorm which I shared with a girl called "Alayce" was halfway the hall. With my guitar strung to my back I look at the piece of paper which I got. After that I look at my tattoo and repeat the words "pacem impetrari potest in mundo" a few times before entering the dorm.

"Hey. You're Alayce, right?"

The girl sitting in her desk chair with a blanket covered up her legs with a book in front of her was the only one in the dorm. There was no doubt about it, she was my new roommate.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Alayce waved at the girl. "Yeah, I'm Alayce. Alayce Hansen. You must be Jennifer, it's nice to meet you." She smiled at the girl, letting the blanket fall to the ground and pulling her sweater over her more. The dorm was freezing, it was sixty degrees outside, and it was still fucking August. Damn Vermont, she thought, shaking her head. "You play guitar?" She asked Jennifer, gesturing to the guitar strung on her back.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

She waved at me. Why was she waving? Is that something every student does here? The way she pulled her sweater and moved told me she was freezing. I walked towards the empty bed in the dorm, threw my bag on it, and looked around the room.

"Yes, I do. I sing and play the piano too. And ehm... What about you?"

I tried to look as if I was truly interested, hoping that it'd work. I hope she isn't one of those Miss Popular-girls who only came to the academy for the "cute boys"... That would suck. We'll see, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Alayce nodded. "That's cool." She smiled, not wanting to seem fake. Oh god, she probably hates me Alayce thought. "Oh...I speak French." She said with a nervous laugh and shrug. "I'm not that interesting."

"So where are you from?" Alayce asked her, putting on another jacket over her sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I smiled a little. I got drawn back in my memories and realized that I wasn't really listening to what she said. Something with being interesting, right?
"Everybody is interesting in his or her own special way. We have our unique stories and experiences. So don't tell my you aren't interesting, okay? Because you are."
Now I looked her right in the eye. I wanted to see her reaction, and what she thought about what I just said... Wait, why did I care? What was I doing? Don't be too nice towards someone Jen, or they'll hurt you and the same thing as before has will happen again.
"I ehm... It doesn't matter where I'm from, does it? I'm here now."
No, the way I answered her question wasn't good. I couldn't be too nice towards her, but I couldn't be that annoying either.
"I've lived in a lot of countries before. Spain, Bali, Russia, Japan, Sweden, Mexico and India. And now I'm here. It's complicated and I rather don't talk about it. What about you?"
I saw she was freezing, and then I looked at the heater. I knew that I was able to fix it, so I turned to you and asked:
"Hey Aly, do you have a rubber band and a paper clip?"
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Alayce smiled shyly a little. "Well, I guess I'd have to be the exception." She said with a small smile. "Believe me, I'm quite boring. My mum tells me all the time." Alayce resisted the urge to ask again where she was from. Then she answered a little bit. "That's cool." Alayce said, nodding and smiling. "I'm from England, my parents died when I was three, so they shoved me into foster care. Got adopted when I was four, came to Vermont, and here I am."

"Erm," Alayce said, turning around and rummaging through a few drawers in her desk, finding one of each. "Here." She said, handing them to Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I shrugged. Whatever, I only tried to be nice.
'Your mum? Parents, hmm? Sure, if they say so they have to be right.'
I listened to your story. So she was an orphan. I know what it was like... Though I never had people to really care about me. I never got adopted, the only one who cared about me when I was little was a nun.
'Heh. And you were the one who told me that you weren't that interesting, right?'
I took the rubber band and the paper clip, and turned towards the heater. After a few minutes I was finished.
'And now... It'd have.... To... Work.'
I turned a few switches, smiling as I felt the room warming up.
'Better? Don't catch a cold, someone has to show me the school.'
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Alayce shrugged, smoothing out the short, black skirt that stopped about two inches before her knees. "It's not that interesting..." Alayce said, "Maybe I'm just used to it." She said with a shrug. Alayce chuckled when Jennifer fixed the heater, dropping her sweater to the ground. "Clever, aren't you?" Alayce said, raising her eyebrows and smiling. "Thank you, very much."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm

"Me, clever? Hm... I just know, and I can do things which the "normal" people can't. I had to learn how to survive because of... nevermind"
My eyes looked like they changed from blue to silver. The "silver-eyed witch". I know that this wasn't the reason that I got that nickname, but the true reason was just too scary to tell.
"So, which classes will you take?"
I tried to put het attention on something else then my eyes and my ability to fix random heaters, hoping that it'd work.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Alayce nodded and didn't comment when she trailed off, not wanting to bother the girl about it. It was probably something she just didn't want to talk about. Alayce thought about it for a moment before replying to her question. "I'm taking French, Latin, Geometry, Biology, Egyptian Studies, Gender Studies and Humanities, U.S. History, and Music. And I'm on the crew for the school musical." Alayce replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)   Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice To Meet You (Alayce and Jennifer)
Page 1 of 1