Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] Empty
PostSubject: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Anais took off her sunglasses and placed them on her desk before sitting down and spinning around. She'd told Alayce to meet her in her dorm. She planned on telling her something important and hopefully surprising her.

She was in the middle of thinking about how she was going to tell the other girl that she was going to run for Homecoming Queen when the door opened.

"Hey Alayce," Anais said with a grin. "Go on and sit down. I don't bite." She crossed her legs.

Anais' Outfit
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Alayce walked into Anais' dorm, smiling and sitting down in one of the chairs, propping her feet up on a table. "Hey Anais." She said with a smirk, toying with the bracelet on her left wrist. "So what's new?" She asked the redhead, looking at her and tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Anais played with her necklace as Alayce sat down. "Well love, there's a lot that's new. I think Sandals and Taylor are getting closer, Blair's more of a bitch, and I'm thinking of running for Homecoming Queen," she replied with a half-smile. "We're still on for the dance, right? As dates?"
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 pm

"Sandals and Taylor?" Alayce asked with a smirk, raising her eyebrows. "That sounds just lovely." After all, it was really about time those two got together. Alayce's eyes widened at Anais' idea. "That's a great idea! You'd make a great homecoming queen!" Alayce exclaimed, smiling. "And yes we are." She added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 pm

"I know right?" Anais replied with a grin. "They need to get together as soon as possible. I'm going to help them." She winked at Alayce. "You can be my princess. Thank you, I'm glad you think so." She smiled genuinely at her. "Good. Oh, um, I have a question for you," she said, feeling slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"You do that, I think I might try to help you." Alayce said, smirking. "They really do. They really really do." She chuckled. "That sounds like fun." Alayce smiled. "And that question would be?" Alayce asked Anais, sitting up a bit straighter and raising her eyebrows at the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Raising her eyebrows, Anais asked, "Might? Alayce, I know you. You're going to no matter what." She laughed. "I don't know if it'll be fun per se, since I'm running against Blair. But I'm going to try to have as much as I can."

She took a deep breath and rolled her chair closer to Alayce. "Well, I was wondering, been wondering since that night at Ebonhale, if you'd want to be my girlfriend. Or go out with me. Whatever comes first," she said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Alayce smiled. "Alright." Alayce groaned. "Well, we have to beat Blair. I know that. We can do it, I'm sure, considering as many people like her, half the school hates her. Then again, she'll probably blackmail everyone she's slept with..." Alayce thought, shrugging.

Alayce smiled at Anais' question. "I would love to." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 pm

"It'd be nice to beat her, you know? I mean, I'm really not sure if I can, but I hope so." Anais sighed. "She's just so used to winning, I guess. I don't know what's going to happen, but if I win, I want you there with me," she told Alayce with a smile.

She grinned. "Thank you. Wanna go out for dinner tonight? We can go wherever you want. My treat." She grabbed Alayce's hand and held it tight, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 pm

"I think you can." Alayce said with a smile. "She's a bitch, someone needs to show her that she's not the only person in the world." Alayce said, scrunching up her face in disgust, then smiling at Anais' comment.

"Sure!" Alayce said, smiling. "Let's go to Luigi's, I love Italian food." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Anais smirked. "Okay. That person will be me. I'll need to find a campaign manager...Oh where shall I find one?" she asked jokingly, then looking at Alayce with puppy dog eyes.

"Who doesn't love it?" she asked with a chuckle. Oh Alayce was just so pretty and nice and sweet. Anais was lucky to have her in her life. She kissed her girlfriend- it felt so good to be able to call her that- gently, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Alayce smiled at her and chuckled slightly. "Oh, heaven knows where!" Alayce smiled. "Of course I will."

"I dunno, but I'm sure they're crazy." She said, shaking her head. Alayce kissed Anais back, pulling away only when she ran out of air.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"Thanks a ton, Aly love. You'll be a great campaign manager, I'm sure. Now, first things first, posters. Lots and lots of posters," Anais said, a hand on her chin.

"More than crazy. Insane. Just plain insane." Alayce pulled away and Anais breathed deeply. She brushed her lips over Alayce's jaw, just for fun. And to torture the poor girl, of course.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

"Posters, sounds like fun." Alayce said, smiling. "We'll definitely need plenty, and maybe pins too." Alayce said. Her father was the mayor of the county, after all. She knew how to campaign.

Alayce chuckled but frowned when Anais teased her. "Oh stop." She said jokingly, gently pushing the girl away.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Anais raised her arms and spread them out. "Glitter, lots and lots of it. Pins would be a good idea." It would definitely be a good idea having Alayce help her. Hopefully they didn't get too...distracted.

"No... I don't want to..." she whined before leaning back over to kiss her neck this time. "Don't pretend you don't love it." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 pm

"I love glitter." Alayce said with a smile. "I think this will come along very nicely."

Alayce flinched slightly, pushing the girl away again, kissing her neck before standing up. "I'm hungry," She whined, "Can we go get something to eat?" She asked, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 am

Anais smiled back at Alayce. "Good thing I have a bit of a supply," she said, pointing over to the bottles of glitter on her desk. "You think? No no no. Know it will. We can beat her if we cooperate and all that teamwork shit."

Slight worry filled Anais' eyes until Alayce kissed her neck and got up. Okay, we'll just go out to eat and then nothing else. She got up herself and took Alayce's hand. "I know you are. We'll go to Luigi's. Come on now," she said, pulling her girlfriend along with her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Alayce chuckled. "That sounds great." She said, smiling. "And, yes, yes we will."

"WOO!" Alayce cheered, following Anais out the door, excited. She hadn't eaten lunch that day, and was absolutely starving. They had the best spaghetti, she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]   Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen (Hopefully) [Anais and Alayce]
Page 1 of 1