Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] Empty
PostSubject: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Anais smirked in reply. "It would seem so, wouldn't it...?"

She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it to the ground. She shook her red hair out before unclasping her bra. She smirked at Alayce and asked, "You like?"

Last edited by Anais Locke on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Alayce smirked and smiled when Anais took her shirt off. Alayce did the same thing, wrapping her arms around Anais' neck. She dragged her over to the bed, kissing her deeply. "I do." She said, stopping the kiss to trace around the other girl's chest. "I do very much."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Alayce dragged Anais to the bed and the latter gasped. She kissed back as passionately as she could.

She could feel Alayce tracing her breasts. She closed her eyes and kissed the other girl's jaw, gently dragging her nails against her back.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Alayce arched her back when Anais dragged her nails down it. Reaching for the other girl's jeans, she began to shimmy them down her legs, finally getting them off and kicking them to the floor. Smirking, she began to kiss the other girl's breasts, running her hands down Anais' thigh.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am

Anais' face scrunched up as Alayce took her jeans off for her. She moaned as the other girl kissed her breasts and ran her hand down her thigh. "Mm," she whimpered slightly. Anais unzipped Alayce's jeans; she slipped her hand into the other girl's panties and inserted massaged her clit.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Alayce moaned as Anais stuck her hand into her panties, laying down on the sheets. Alayce shook off her own jeans, kicking them to the floor. She reached for the other girl's panties, yanking them down her thighs and licking the other girl's clit.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Anais lifted her hips so Alayce could get her panties off faster. She gasped and quivered as the other girl licked her clit, throwing her head back in pleasure. Her face scrunched up and she grasped the sheets.

"More," she murmured. "Stop being a tease, Aly."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Alayce smirked and flicked her tongue, sliding into the other girl's wet heat. She licked the other girl's slit before thrusting in a finger and rolling it around before moving her tongue back in.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Anais bit her lip and let out a small moan as Alayce flicked her tongue. She nearly screamed as the other girl licked her slit. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she was screaming inside. "Don't stop! Oh god please don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Alayce smirked slightly and didn't bother stop. She thrust her tongue in, flicking it and trying to get it in deeper. She pulled her tongue out, taking a deep breath and inserting three fingers, toying with Anais' clit.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Anais was trying her hardest not to scream out. She couldn't hold back a loud moan when Alayce thrust her tongue harder into her.

When the other girl pulled her tongue out, Anais quirked an eyebrow and looked at her curiously. It was then that Alayce decided to insert three fingers and play with her clit. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she cried. Her body was shaking wildly and she just couldn't stop the pleasure- not that she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Alayce smirked and wanted to laugh at the other girl, but didn't. Pulling her fingers out, she laid down on the bed. "Your turn." She said to other girl. "Make it good." She whispered quietly, smirking and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Anais protested as Alayce pulled her fingers out of her. Rolling her eyes and laying on her side next to the other girl, she said, "Alright, just hold on."

She pulled Alayce to the very edge of the bed and threw her legs over her shoulders. She kissed the insides of her thighs before going for her clit.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Alayce let Anais flip her over, moaning when the girl kissed her thighs and clit. She moaned loudly again, tying her long hair up do it wouldn't stick to her face. She threw her head back, letting out a third moaned.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Anais sucked long and hard on Alayce's clit and pumped a finger in and out of her wetness. She nipped on the sensitive bud slightly and inserted another finger, pumping it quickly. She pulled out her fingers and licked her slit once or twice before thrusting into her entrance with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Alayce moaned loudly as Anais sucked long and hard, and again when she inserted her fingers. Alayce screamed quietly when she nipped her, throwing her head back. She moaned when Anais inserted another finger, and even more loudly when she inserted her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Anais went faster and harder than she ever had before. Before she knew what she was doing, she inserted another finger- three in total- and just thrust. In, out, in, out, in, out at a quick and steady rhythm. She kept thrusting both her tongue and fingers into Alayce, waiting for what was sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Alayce moaned loudly, biting down on her lip to keep from screaming when Anais insierted another finger. Finally, she let go and screamed the other girl's name, taking deep breaths afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Anais pulled out her fingers and licked Alayce's slit after she screamed her name. Anais shimmied up to meet Alayce on the bed and lay next to her before kissing her deeply. "Was that good?" she asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Alayce let out a loud moan as Anais licked her slit. The redhead laid down next to her and Alayce smirked. "It was," She said with a smile, jumping off the bed and reaching for her clothes.

"Really though, we should build a fort." Alayce said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]   Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could This Be Considered Dessert? (Anais and Alayce) [NC-17/X/whatever now go away KTHNXBAI]
Page 1 of 1