Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)

Go down 
+2
Euan Peters
Indigo Anderson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

Hometown : Chicago

Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  Empty
PostSubject: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:16 am

Indigo Anderson walked into her classroom, tossed her bag on her desk and wrote her name 'MS. ARCHER' in her blocky handwriting, then under 'welcome to Astronomy and Meteorology. Please take a seat.'

After writing this, she went to the back of the room and pulled out a giant stack of books. Ah the books. she loved them. She carried them to her desk and set them down with a loud "THUMP" just as the students started to arrive. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

PostSubject: Re: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 am

Since for one of his Sciences, Euan had picked Astronomy/Meteorology, he had made sure he knew his way to the class on the Third Floor, and since his other science was his last class, it was easy to get there quickly. As he entered the class, he looked at the board, and then sat down on the second row at random. After looking back towards the back of the room, he noted the large textbooks and guessed that this subject might require a lot of reading, which Euan didn't mind at all. Besides, he knew a bit about all this as it was, though admittedly he didn't know everything.

While wondering how long it would take for everyone else to get to the class, he took out a pen for any writing he might have to do, and just hoped people would get into the class so it could start soon.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Teagan loved astronomy. So when she had seen that she could take it, she signed up right away. She walked into the class and sat down at a desk, looking around at all the posters and diagrams on the walls. It was going to be a fun class, she realized, even though, based on the pile of textbooks on the desk, there would be reading. Ah well, at least it would be fun reading...

She sat back and looked at the door, waiting for other students to come in.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Blanquefort

Daniel Blanquefort

Hometown : Blanquefort

PostSubject: Re: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Daniel walked into the astronomy classroom. Ever since he'd been a little boy, he loved everything which had to do with astronomy. So this became one of the first classes Daniel signed up for. There were 2 students already, and a teacher. I smiled and said "Hi." to everybody, before sitting down at a desk. The textbook seemed very boring to me, and I secretly hoped that we'd do some practicals too.

Then I looked out of the window, waiting for others too arrive.
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

PostSubject: Norah    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Norah walked in quietly clenching her messenger bag, she knew she would feel more at home in this class, she had always been fond of astronomy, and had quite a large amount of knowledge of the two subjects. She had always considered being an astronomer since she was a child, cause she was just so fascinated by it. Yet she always considered other careers. She walked in quietly, and sat down. She observed the room, and the people who were already seated. She spotted the books in the back, and it drew a smile on her face. She loved reading about the two subjects, and with reading they were surely going to have a sort of discussion about the text, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Alex Smith
Student
Alex Smith

Hometown : Port-of-Spain

PostSubject: Re: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Alex walked down the hallway on his way to Astronomy class, messenger bag slung over his shoulder, his uniform looking very sophisticated on him. He'd made sure the shirt was the right size so it wasn't all baggy but he didn't button it all the way up, doing so made it hard to breath so he usually left the top button undone and had the legs of his pants taken in slightly so they were quite sleek, but still befitting of a school uniform. Astronomy had always interested Alex and so he didn't hesitate to pick it up as a subject when he enrolled at Manson Academy. Entering the class Alex noticed a total of five people already there, one woman who was obviously the Professor and four other students; two guys, two girls. On the teachers desk was a rather large and heavy looking stack of books. This didn't concern him however as he liked reading.

After he was done with his brief inspection of the room Alex walked in, taking a seat and waited for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)    Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class One (ASTRO/METEOR)
Page 1 of 1