Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

French Class I

Go down 
+3
Blair Walker
Alayce Hansen
Reagan Farrow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Reagan walked into her classroom, tugging up her strapless leather dress. Setting her bag down on the desk, she opened the curtain and grabbed out a few pieces of chalk, beginning to write on the chalkboard. When she was finished, it read:

Bienvenue, les étudiants! Mon nom est professeur Reagan Farrow. Vous allez me répondre que le professeur Farrow, et rien d'autre. Dans cette classe que je vais vous éduquer sur la belle, belle langue française. Pour la plupart, vous serez mémorisation. Si je prends l'un de vous tromper, vous serez automatiquement échouer. Tout est en français. Vous parler français tout le temps. Compris? Bienvenue dans ma classe.

Sitting down on top of her desk, she checked her email on her Blackberry, waiting for the students to show up.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Alayce walked into the French classroom, her mind once again abuzz with everything that had happened with Anais the other day. She'd been trying to not think about it, but the thoughts of the pretty French girl kept popping up in her mind, and the fact that she was in French class probably wouldn't help. Sighing, Alayce waved at Professor Farrow and slumped down in one of the back desks.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Blair walked into the classroom, tucking her phone into her purse and waving and smiling at Professor Farrow. She noticed Alayce, but decided not to acknowledge her. Sitting down near the front, Blair felt her phone vibrate and texted back Melissa, telling her to come over to class. Reading the board, Blair couldn't make out half of it. But she knew the basics, she'd taken this class last year.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

Hometown : LA

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Melissa skipped into French, waving at Professor Farrow and taking a seat next to Blair. "Hey B." She said, smiling and pulling out her phone, texting Matt, telling him to leave her alone. "Professor Farrow, when are we starting class?" Melissa asked, raising her hand then dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Euan walked quietly into French class and found a place away from everyone else, sitting down and looking at the board. He was rusty on his French, but he thought he understood some of it. "Je ne pas comprende beaucoup." he murmured under his breath as he read the board a third time. He was urging his brain to strike a chord with it, but some words still completely confused him, but he believed he could understand enough to get by. He noticed he was the only guy in the class so far, and hoped that the professor wouldn't single him out too much, and just sighed quietly. Whatever happens will happen, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Victorique de Blois
Student
Victorique de Blois

Hometown : Monaco

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Victorique walked into French class, while she was listening to music. I walked to the 3d row, and found a seat next to the window. My French is good, I've lived in France my entire life, so I don't have to pay that much attention. I thought, while reading the text on the chalkboard. As I heard a boy talking French, I turned towards him and smiled. "It's not that hard, though. Just pay attention, and you'll do fine." I said, still smiling. I wasn't trying to flirt with him, I just tried to be nice.

Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Blinking as he had a comment directed at him, he went slightly red and smiled a bit. "M-merci, mais- mais francais est n-ne pas fantastique." he replied, stuttering stupidly from not being used to talking to people, before wondering whether to tell her that he was fairly certain that you could only speak french in the class, before assuming that she either knew and didn't care or she was exempt for some reason, and Euan would rather not look even more foolish than he undoubtedly did, so he kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Victorique de Blois
Student
Victorique de Blois

Hometown : Monaco

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

As he replied to my question in French, I smiled. I grabbed my bag, and sat down next to him. "If you have any troubles, you can ask me for help. Only if you want to, of course." Then I reached my hand towards him. We had to get to know eachother, right? "Hey, I'm Victorique. How are you?" I was curious, but I tried not to show it. Then suddenly, I took out my notebook and a pencil and I started to draw something while waiting for you to answer.

Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Reagan set her phone down on her desk and glanced around at the classroom. It wasn't too big, but that was how she liked it. Standing up, she walked to the front of the classroom. "Bonjour, bienvenue à votre cours de français d'abord." Reagan said. "Combien d'entre vous connaissent déjà le français?" She then asked them all.
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Norah entered the room right as the teacher started talking. Her eyes widened. Norah had been around people who talked french and always wanted to learn in fully, but she never was up to it. She knew only a little. But all that the teacher had just said was too much. The only word she understood was, "le français."

She sat down near the front, quickly, and payed complete attention to the teacher. This will be fun! She thought, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French Class I  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Class I    French Class I  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Class I
Page 1 of 1