Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Anais grinned again. "I'm glad."

She was taken by surprise as Alayce kissed her. Her hands moved of their own volition and grasped the other girl's waist as she kissed back.

She pulled away only when she needed air. Anais smiled at Alayce. "Well, that was nice."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yes..." Alayce said, smiling back. She couldn't believe what had happened, this whole conversation. It was just...insane. Sighing, she heard voices from inside. It must have been dinnertime. "Hey," Alayce said, pulling out her phone. "What's your phone number? I'll call you sometime, maybe we can hang out."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Anais' mind was racing. She was so happy and so confused at the same time. This conversation, this day was just surreal. She couldn't believe it had happened, but she loved it.

She gave Alayce her number and grinned. "I can't wait." Before getting up and leaving, she kissed the girl's cheek. "I'll see you later," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2