Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 pm

"Are you okay?" Nate asked quickly after Blair exclaimed, "Ow!" and grabbed the back of her head.

He had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. "I can help you, okay? I'll be with you if and when you tell him. You just have to, even if you don't know how."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"Mhmm." Blair said, nodding. "It's those headaches I've been getting since the night in the house..." Blair said, yawning.

Blair shook her head. "You don't understand. H-he'll kill me, my dad always talked terribly about girls who got knocked up." Blair wrapped her arms around him again.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Nate looked down, not mentioning that he got the worst of it. His scar was still pretty nasty. "I see..." he said, trailing off.

"I think I do understand. But we have to take responsibility. Just- I'll tell him then. I'll tell him it's my fault and I knocked you up and not to blame you."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Blair looked down at the ground when Nate trailed off. "I'm still really sorry about that." Blair said. She felt terrible complaining about anything that happened to her because what had happened to Nate was so much worse.

Blair's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Please don't!" She exclaimed, picking up her phone. "I-I'll tell him right now." Blair said, scrolling through her contacts.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

"It's fine, don't worry. I've gotten much better," Nate said, waving Blair off.

"Are you sure? Just- I don't know. If he wants to talk to me, let him talk to me. I don't want you to be the only one he yells at, if he does, I mean."

Nate was so fucking dead.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Blair dialed her dad's number, holding the phone up to her ear. Her hand was shaking, and she wasn't sure if she really wanted her dad to pick up or not.

But he didn't.

Sighing, Blair sat down next to Nate, holding her phone out to him. "Want to call your parents?" She offered. "I'll talk to them, and I won't let them blame you."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"No, no, I'm going to take responsibility for my actions," Nate said, taking her phone.

He dialed his number and held it up to his ear. Three rings and his mother picked up.

"Bonjour? Qui est ce?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Maman, c'est Nate," he replied, sighing a little bit.

"Nate! Pourquoi êtes-vous appeler si tard?"

"J'ai quelque chose à vous dire. Ce n'est pas bon."

"...Qu'est-ce que c'est?"

"J'ai une copine-"

"C'est merveilleux!"

"Laissez-moi finir. I. .. Je me suis enceinte."

There was silence on the line for quite a while.

"Nathaniel Jean Locke, je suis très déçu en vous. Comment as-tu pu faire une telle chose? Laissez-moi parler à la pauvre fille," his mother said finally.

He handed the phone back to Blair. "My mom wants to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Blair listened to the conversation nervously. When Nate's mom asked to talk to her, she took the phone, not sure what to say.

"Hello?" She asked, nervously.

A woman on the other line answered. "'Ello. Zis eez Nathaniel's muzzer. What eez your name, dear?"

"B-Blair Walker..." She stuttered.

"You 'ave a lovely name, Blair. Now, I 'ear zat you are with child?"

"Yes..."

"I am not going to say zat I approve of zis, because I do not. But I am going to say zat a baby eez a lot of 'ard work, do you understand? Do your parents know?"

"I-I was going to tell m-my dad soon..."

"Leesen to me, dear. You 'ave to tell 'eem as soon as possible, do you 'ear? I muss tell my 'usband what 'as 'appened. Please 'old on for a moment."

Blair waited and she could hear noises in the background, first noises then what sounded like screaming.

A man with a British accent picked up on the other end. "Blair, is it? I'd like to talk to my son for a minute or two."

"O-of course," Blair said, holding the phone out to Nate. "It's your dad." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

"Fuck," Nate mouthed with wide eyes as Blair told him that his dad wanted to talk to him.

"Hey Dad," he said as nonchalantly as possible.

Silence.

"Dad?"

"You go and get a girl pregnant and you have the nerve to just say 'hey' to me? What the fuck is wrong with you?" his dad said quietly. Bad sign, very bad sign. Ever since they were kids, Nate and Anais knew that when their father was quiet, he was more than angry, more than furious.

"There are a lot of things wrong with me."

"Like the fact that you obviously don't know what safe sex is."

"I do know what it is! It was a heat of the moment thing! I love her, okay?" he nearly yelled. The last part wasn't really true, but he couldn't let his dad know that.

"You love her, eh? Obviously not enough to be smart and use goddamn protection!" his dad said.

"You and Maman always wanted grandchildren! You're just getting them a bit early!"

"A bit? Nathaniel, you have got to be joking. This is far too early. I just can't talk about this right now. Call us when you think we can handle it."

And with that the line went dead.

Nate placed his head in his hands. "That went well."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Blair stood up and paced the room as Nate talked to his dad. She covered her face with her hands, sitting down on the floor and starting to cry. Nate set the phone down and buried his head in his hands. She got up and sat next to him, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Nate looked at Blair, nostrils flaring slightly. He was just so angry at his dad. His mother took it alright, better than he thought she would, but his father- oh god.

"I'm just- Ugh. Can I just sleep here tonight? I don't feel like going to my dorm right now. I'll just text Taylor and have him cover for me or something," he said, taking his phone out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Blair nodded at him. "Sure." She didn't bring up the fact that she was going to ask him to say there anyways. Taking her phone, she tried to call her dad again. Nate was texting Taylor so she slipped into the bathroom, closing the door.

"Hello?" Her father said.

"Dad I'm pregnant." Blair blurted out, needing to get it done

"What?" Her father exclaimed. Wherever he was, it sounded loud.

"I. Am. Pregnant." Blair said again, slightly louder.

There was silence on the other end. "Blair, is this some kind of joke?" Her father finally asked.

"No." Blair replied, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What on earth do you think you're doing, going around, getting pregnant? I am so ashamed of you. You're usually a very smart girl, I don't know how you cant figure out how to take birth control. If your mother was here, she would be-"

"WELL SHE'S NOT!" Blair exclaimed angrily, bursting into tears. "She left sixteen years ago dad, and stop think she's going to come back! Don't blame anything on her!"

Her dad didn't say anything for the longest time ever, and Blair knew he was mad

"Blair, I do not want to see you ever again until you have gotten an abortion and never spoken to this boy again." Her father said.

The line went dead and Blair walked into her bedroom, sitting down on the bed in tears.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 pm

He finished texting and looked up at the bed. Blair wasn't there. He figured she was in the bathroom and got up to knock on the door. "Blair?" he asked, knocking. He heard her screaming about how someone wasn't....something.

He moved just in time when Blair opened the bathroom door and went to her bed in tears. He knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hands. "Hey, stop crying. We'll get through this, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Blair held his hands and cried some more, nodding as much as she possibly could. She didn't think it was going to be okay, in fact, she just wanted to end it all. But she didn't say that, just nodded and did her best not to cry, which was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Just come on, go to sleep. Just forget everything that happened today and sleep. It'll be better in the morning, trust me," Nate said, yawning slightly. He sat next to Blair and lay down, his legs hanging off the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Blair laid down on the bed, wiping tears off her face. "I hope so." She whispered. Blair picked up a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Nate?" She whispered, turning off the lamp on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Yeah?" Nate whispered back, staring up at the ceiling before Blair turned off the lamp. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." Blair said, turning around to face him. "G'night." She said, kissing him lightly. "I love you." She whispered quietly, knowing he didn't feel the same way about her. That didn't change her feelings. She turned back around and pulled the pillow close to her, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 pm

"Alright, okay," Nate replied. "Night." He kissed her back before pulling away.

"I love you."

He could hardly hear it.

But he did.

His eyes wide, he just stared at the ceiling again.

He would get no sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)   Small Predicament (Blair and Nate) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Predicament (Blair and Nate)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2